Watch Our Patient Safety Video
Your safety is our top priority. Watch this brief video explaining what you can expect during your visit with Solis Mammography.
Our heightened safety precautions include:
- The screening of all staff and patients at the time of arrival
- Continuous and vigorous cleaning of countertops, doorknobs and equipment
- Continued social distancing of 6-feet
- Personal protective equipment for our clinical staff
- Patients must wear a face mask or fabric face covering while in our centers
- No guests or family members are allowed during appointments
- If you have a temperature greater than 99.6 F or have respiratory symptoms, such as a cough and/or shortness of breath, please stay home and reschedule your appointment accordingly
Patient Pre-Registration Forms
Please print and fill out the following forms and bring them to your appointment to expedite the check in process.
Please note: Pre-registration forms are not for use at our Colorado and Tennessee centers.