Important COVID-19 Guidelines
We are mindful of the impact Covid-19 has had on everyone. The health and wellbeing of our patients and staff remain our top priority.
- Masking is optional for patients, staff, and visitors.
- By entering our center location, you must answer yes to the following three screening questions:
- I have NOT been in close contact (6 feet or closer for at least 15 minutes) with a person who is known to have COVID-19 or with anyone who has any symptoms listed below within the last 14 days.
- I have NONE of the following symptoms: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, muscle or body aches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
- I have NOT been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 10 days and am not currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test.
- If you are unable to answer yes to these questions, you will need to reschedule your appointment by calling (866) 717-2551.
- We continue to follow cleaning and disinfection protocols for your peace of mind.
- We encourage social distancing where possible.
Some helpful information for you
- Please arrive 15 – 20 mins before your appointment.
- If you have prior images and/or reports, please bring them to your appointment with you to your appointment for comparison.
- One visitor is allowed per patient. (That person must also answer the three screening questions.)
- No unsupervised children under the age of 12 are allowed in the center.