Solis Mammography Wins 12 Telly Awards
We are proud to announce that Solis Mammography has been awarded 12 Telly Awards, the global competition recognizing excellence in video and television. Solis Mammography was selected out of 12,000+ entries from all 50 states and five continents, to share the winner’s stage with global media giants such as CBS, Netflix, Vogue, Wired and others.
Awards included a Gold award in the category of Branded Content for the integrated marketing campaign A Mammogram Story, a Gold in Social Video for the docuseries EveryWoman: A Docuseries About Breast Health, Body Awareness + Self-Care, and a Silver People’s Telly in Branded Content & Entertainment for A Mammogram Story.
The list of awards includes:
- Gold: Branded Content: Series: Non-scripted/Documentary
- Gold: Social Video: Health & Wellness
- Silver: People's Telly: Branded Content & Entertainment
- Silver: Branded Content: Campaign: Social
- Silver: Non-Broadcast: Documentary: Series
- Silver: Online: Fitness, Health & Wellness
- Silver: Online: Public Interest/Awareness
- Silver: Promotional Video: Branding
- Silver: Social Video: Health & Wellness
- Bronze: Non-Broadcast: Health and Wellness
- Bronze: Online: Webseries: Non-Scripted
- Bronze: Promotional Video: Fitness, Health and Wellness
The awards center on Solis Mammography’s EveryWoman initiative, an ongoing multimedia platform, which has changed the conversation around breast health. Launched in 2018, EveryWoman shares the real, unscripted stories of real women, around breast health and their personal experiences with mammography.
“It is an honor that Solis Mammography’s campaign to change the conversation around breast health has been recognized on a global scale by the Telly’s,”said Grant Davies, chief executive officer of Solis Mammography. “I am pleased that the authenticity and impact of the work was acknowledged and appreciated by the judges.”
Established in 1979, The Telly Awards is in its 41st year. Entrants are judged by The Telly Awards Judging Council—an industry body of over 200 leading experts, that includes advertising agencies, production companies, and major television networks, reflective of the multi-screen industry The Telly Awards celebrates.
Solis Mammography has been dedicated to helping women achieve and maintain breast health and peace of mind for more than 30 years and more than 5 million procedures. As a pioneer and innovator in 3D mammography and as an architect and early advocate for SmartCurve, Solis Mammography has stayed at the forefront of breast health by continuing to deliver a better experience and a more accurate mammogram for generations of women.