About Solis Mammography
Peace of Mind Tradition
Our promise is to provide an exceptional experience, exceptionally accurate results, and Peace of Mind for every patient we serve.
Our purpose is to be the National Leader in Mammography and Imaging services, helping patients achieve and maintain optimal health. This purpose is achieved through:
• State-of-the-art imaging services
• Research-based clinical protocols
• Dedicated specialists in breast imaging
• Warm, modern, home-like (non-clinical) centers of care
• Fast Results
• Patient-centric behaviors and services
• A culture of continuous improvement
• Recruiting and retaining the best people in the industry
• Being accountable to all those who depend on us – patients, team members, families, partners, communities, and investors
Celebrating over three decades in breast imaging, Solis Mammography is headquartered in Addison, Texas. Solis currently operates 44 centers across six major markets – North Texas; Houston, Texas; Phoenix, Arizona; Columbus, Ohio; Greensboro, North Carolina; and, through its recent acquisition of Washington Radiology (WR), the D.C. metropolitan area.
Solis operates both wholly-owned centers and multiple successful joint ventures with hospital partners. Solis Mammography (including WR), completed nearly 700,000 procedures last year with highly-specialized imaging services including screening and diagnostic mammography (2D and 3D), computer-aided detection, breast ultrasound, stereotactic biopsy and ultrasound-guided biopsy.