Solis' Peace of Mind MammogramTM
What sets Solis Mammography apart?
The experience that we provide to our patients, as well as exceptionally accurate results.
At Solis Mammography, your mammogram is read by Specialized Breast Imaging Radiologists. This means that our radiologists:
- Receive extra training on interpreting breast tissue and tissue changes seen in mammography
- Are experts in the area of 2D and 3D screening and diagnostic mammograms
- Are audited on their screening and interpretation skills annually
When Solis’ Specialized Radiologists give you an okay on your mammogram, get extra peace of mind knowing that your mammogram has been reviewed by one of the most highly-trained and skilled Breast Specialists in the country.
Our staff is dedicated to providing you with a warm, caring experience.
- The spa-like environment in our centers is comfortable and soothing.
- Our staff understand that mammography is an intimate test; they are trained to be gentle AND get the best picture of your breast.
- We care about your time! The mammogram takes 5-10 minutes; your entire visit will take only 30-45 minutes.
Results are delivered to you by secure email in 24-48 hours.
“Solis is focused on understanding your concerns, anxieties and needs. You’ll never be treated like a number at Solis Mammography!”
Solis has multiple locations, so finding a center and scheduling your appointment is easy. We provide:
- Easy-to-make appointments via phone or computer, walk-in appointments are also available.
Use our online appointment calendar to quickly book your appointment - choose the time and the day
that work best for you. Click here to schedule.
- Complimentary parking at our facilities. Find a Center
- Complimentary WiFi