Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
COVID-19 Service Announcement
We have resumed our breast health services with your safety in mind
At Solis Mammography, your safety – and breast health – are our top priorities. Our elective screening and diagnostic services are available at our centers across the United States. With heightened safety procedures, and the same care and expertise you’ve come to count on, we’re your safe haven for breast care.
Our heightened safety precautions include:
- The screening of all staff and patients at the time of arrival
- Continuous and vigorous cleaning of countertops, doorknobs and equipment
- Continued social distancing of 6-feet except at the point of care
- Personal protective equipment for our clinical staff
- Patients must wear a face mask or fabric face covering while in our centers
- No guests or family members are allowed during appointments
If you have recently traveled out of the country, you will need to quarantine for 14-days prior to your appointment. If you have a temperature greater than 99.6 F or any of the following symptoms, please stay home and reschedule your appointment accordingly.
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Thank you for your continued trust in Solis Mammography. If you have any questions about our heightened safety procedures or if you would like to schedule an appointment, please call 866-717-2551 for more information.
Patient Registration Forms
Please print and fill out the following forms and bring them to your appointment to expedite the check in process.
Please note: Pre-registration forms are not for use at our Colorado, Illinois, Pennsylvania, and Tennessee centers.