Solis Mammography has a proven track record with our partners. Read our success stories below. For additional insight or information, contact us.
Case Study 1: Partnership with downtown, full-service, 574-bed hospital
- Community hospital needed a more robust breast health practice in order to meet its community-centered vision of care.
- Hospital desired greater focus on specialized care, with the most advanced technology available to ensure accurate and timely results.
- Solis joint ventured with the hospital, blending the hospital’s staff with their own, ensuring patients saw the new Solis center as part of the community hospital.
- New Solis center, located within the professional office building on the hospital's main campus, providing convenience and ease of access for patients, removing hassles associated with scheduling and registering for services in a hospital environment.
- All hospital mammography staff became Solis employees, so no loss of continuity for patients, and no loss of jobs for hospital staff.
- Successful achievement of NAPBC accreditation in 2012, and re-accreditation three years later in 2015.
- Significant decrease in operating expenses, with dramatic increase in patient volume and retention in just the first 12 months of the joint venture partnership.
Case Study 2: Joint Venture with 186-bed, full-service medical and surgical community
- State-of-the-art breast imaging and diagnostic service was needed to support a new comprehensive women’s health center at an established 100-year old hospital.
- Solis collaborated closely with the hospital to provide seamless continuum of care, dramatically increasing access to and volume of screening for women within the local community.
- Successful multi-year collaboration by Solis Mammography with this hospital, creating significant advances and improvements in clinical, administrative, and patient experience.
- Successful achievement of National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) in 2012, and re-accreditation three years later in 2015.